Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Polka Dot Dress!



So on one of my trips downtown for fabrics, I came across this one and fell in love. I loved that it was a cotton jersey material featuring a polka-dot print and I especially loved the soft mauve colour! I didn't know what I was going to do with it yet but I bought a couple yards. I don't know how the idea for the dress came to me, but I love adding bow accents to things, so why not at the back of a dress! So here are some pictures of how this dress came to be!
Ugh. So for some reason I can't see any of my pictures in my photo gallery to upload...it's never happened before and I don't know why it's chosen to not work at this particular time. Oh well, I guess I will try adding those pictures later...
Ciao for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment