Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip to the Lakeside and Fabric Shopping!

Hey y'all!

So this past Monday was a holiday and my mom, sister, a friend and I went on a nature walk by the lakeside. We went in the evening which cooled us down after a superhot day. There were huge clusters of those tiny flies circling about in midair and my sister tried hiding her face in her shirt, in my hair, in my armpit just to avoid those flies getting into her mouth. It was hilarious! I totally enjoyed the walk even though I was also trying to avoid the pesky little flies too (especially when I was eating an ice cream cone). Here are some of the pictures I took.

Beauty.

So serene and peaceful, isn't it?

Beautiful greenery illuminating in the sunlight.

These rocks are beautiful. I love the colour grey!

Look at the little moon in the sky!


Ahh..the smell of new fabrics! lol The following day my sister accompanied me on my journey downtown to the fashion district to buy some new fabrics for designs I've sketched. So excited to make them all! I'll keep you posted:)



No comments:

Post a Comment